- Joanna Kearney – December 27, 2018 – 8kg of human, 240kg of bananas
One incredible year of doing everything and nothing.
- Joanna Kearney – March 25, 2018 – 💩
The poop kept coming. And coming. And coming. The dam didn't hold. There was poo on the wall.
- Joe Kearney – February 2, 2018 – peripatetic, poetic and chic
She had a day of being more like a stereotypical howler, wide mouthed and with tonsils wobbling, as she unleashed some top-tier screams. She's still under 4kg, but that must be mostly vocal cords – a Chorus Line singer in the making.
- Joanna Kearney – January 29, 2018 – sounds, stresses and shenanigans
The menagerie only becomes apparent at night, when she could convincingly be a dinosaur, an exotic creature, or a ravenous predator.
- Joanna Kearney – January 28, 2018 – jump to the left, step to the right
Four weeks in and we're beginning to learn how a baby fills a day.
- Joanna Kearney – January 27, 2018 – saying hello
Four weeks in, and your dad and I are rather taken with you. I was expecting the sleepless nights, projectile vomit, poonamis, but I wasn't expecting you to be so funny.
- Joe Kearney – January 8, 2018 – results are in
My little brother won, the hive mind averaged out to an exceptionally good score, and I got to play with some inconsequential data while Eleanor had a nap. But first, poo.
- Joe Kearney – January 3, 2018 – introducing Eleanor Margot
We did a baby! Giving birth looks really hard, and my wife is a hero. The first week of Ellie's life has been a whirlwind of hospital visits, poo, sleep deprivation, and becoming besotted with a new tiny human.
- Joe Kearney – December 20, 2017 – preliminary results
What better way to pass the time while waiting for a baby to be born than to engage in a spot of descriptive statistics on an unnecessarily complicated survey of predictions on the baby!
- Joe Kearney – October 31, 2017 – time and babies
We're having a baby! We have no idea what will happen, and don't understand what will take up so much time!
- Joe Kearney – December 6, 2015 – writing blogs is admin, too
Getting started in Germany, working out the language, the paperwork, and planning a wedding remotely.