Hmm this is super tricky
- Monkey bread is amazing and a great office treat to make – BBC Good Food – Monkey Bread
- This is one of my most loved Christmas recipes, but it does take an age to make – Waitrose – Cranberry and Ricotta Cheesecake
- Steve just did the pork belly when my family came over for dinner and it was pretty fricking amazing – Kitchen Delights – Jamie Oliver’s Slow Roasted Pork Belly
- I don’t cook this much because I usually can’t get the crab but for a quick dinner I love this – BBC Good Food – Crab Linguine with Chilli and Parsley
- Another all time favourite – and one of the recipes I wooed Steve with – BBC Food – Moules Marinière. I love mussels and have many happy memories of scavenging them off the cliffs in Cornwall and cooking them on the beach. I also love mussels with cider, but you can’t beat the classic.
- Last Christmas I did quails scotch eggs, really delicious but a right bloody faff – Jamie Oliver – Scotch Quail Eggs
- Oooh for a great family meal, this recipe is super yummy and super easy – River Cottage – Chicken and Mushroom Casserole with Cider
- I won my first round of work bake off with these sausage rolls, it’s worth spending extra (or making your own) and using a premium chutney to make them really sing – BBC Food – Sausage Rolls. Don’t go Branston, something with caramalised red onion or a bit of kick works well.
- Oooh I made this white chocolate, peach and macademia nut cake recently. In truth my peaches weren’t ripe enough. But people went mad for it, Steve thinks it is one of the best things I’ve ever baked it – Waitrose – Macadamia, Peach and White Chocolate Drizzle Cake
- Another good midweek meal is the butternut squash and sage risotto, I don’t really use a recipe, but this one looks nice – Telegraph – Butternut Squash, Chestnut and Sage Risotto
- I know I have totally missed the point and I was supposed to only submit one recipe. But I really couldn’t and in truth I could send you a dozen more, there is a pad Thai that Steve makes that is out of this world. Oh shoot one more this is from a Thai cook book we have at home so I can’t find the exact recipe but they were out of this world – Cooking Channel – Sweet Potato Fries with Chilli Coconut Dip
Right I’m stopping, honest.