I am not the world’s best chef, unless you count being an expert at microwaving, but I do love a good stir fry so here goes…
- Two salmon fillets
- Teriyaki sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Soy sauce
- 1 Pak choi
- 3 Spring onions
- Half a red pepper
- Large handful of beansprouts
- Half a grated carrot
- 1 red chilli (optional)
- Egg or rice noodles
- Place two salmon fillets in baking paper, drizzle over several drops of teriyaki sauce and wrap up. Oven bake at 180C until cooked through.
- Chop up all stir fry ingredients.
- Add a drizzle of oil, two large tablespoons of teriyaki sauce, 1 large tablespoon of oyster sauce and 1 large tablespoon of soy sauce to a wok.
- When hot stir fry all veg until tender.
- Flake salmon and toss into the mix.
- Serve with egg or rice noodles.