Here’s our contribution. (Entirely from Carly. My only role in the process is to eat the said cheesecake.)
- Two large bars of white chocolate
- Two tubs of mascapone
- One pack of frozen raspberries, defrosted
- Half a pack of digestive biscuits
- About 100g of butter, melted
- Crush the biscuits and mix with melted butter to form the base of the cheesecake.
- Pour the mixture into a round (20cm?) tin which has been greased, pat down and put into the fridge to chill.
- Break up the white chocolate and melt in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Put the mascapone into a large mixing bowl and soften with a wooden spoon.
- Add the melted chocolate and combine well using a wooden spoon/whisk until you have a smooth mixture.
- Stir through the defrosted raspberries to create a rippled effect (this is why defrosted frozen berries work better than fresh, but you can use fresh if you prefer).
- Tip the mixture into the tin on top of the base and return to the fridge to set for a few hours.